- "Yeah, that's how we do it down south!"
- ―Papa Acachalla
Papa Stacy-Lincoln Acachalla, also known by Papa 'Challa, Scott, Papa McChalla, Papa Acamachalla, The Great Hunter, The Glorious Bald Headed One and The Golden Ranger, is a major character in Garry's Mod, played by Jordan Frye. He is an immortal Time Lord Indian Chief from the 13th dimension that has lived for over two thousand years, and has been involved in many historical events: The Fall of Rome, The Vietnam War, etc. He owns a 7-11, where all of his adopted kids were abandoned. He has also owns/owned numerous houses and apartments that he and his family lived in. He is a great marksman and knows basic survival skills. He is also known as the Dalek Exterminator and is a man of great power. He was taught to use the force by Master Yoda, and is currently writing a book about a puppy. He likely is from Eastern Kentucky judging by his accent and amazing weapon skills. He is also a slight macaroni addict, as well as an obvious drinker, as he has a closet full of cases of root beer. He claims to be 73, as stated in the Shopping Mall Roleplay Map Part 2. This, however, is likely untrue, as Papa was mentioned several times being from the late 19th century and has appeared in the future, far from the 21st century. It is known that he always comes Back from the Dead, this partially explains his extremely old age. Along with his old age, he is said to have had multiple wives in the past, it is unknown how many in total or how long they were around.
In the Dark Souls video, Acachalla was accidentally thrown into the Dark Souls universe when Gertrude hit him with a crowbar. Know it seems he is going to extreme lengths to escape the dark souls dimension. Like sending distorted versions of himself to his family as deadly messages. Not only is this a negative experience for the Acachalla family but also other dimensions, as they are beginning to collapse on themselves. Though Papa did manage to escape the 26th dimension to celebrate the Fourth of July, he returned when Gertrude used her crowbar on Papa for hanging his dirty underwear on the fan. Somehow Papa is now able to go to from the 1st and 27th dimension with ease, and occasionally visits the Dark Souls universe for unknown reasons (though can only visit 38 out of 42 dimensions).
Papa Acachalla is a very stubborn man, always wanting his way and not afraid to use violence to get what he wants. Acachalla also seems to be somewhat of a hypocrite, hating his family's weirdness while he, himself, is a very strange man.
The way he responds to his children varies. While Papa does seem to be horrible at parenting, going as far as denying relation to them and bringing them on his life-threatening adventures, he does seem to show some sort of affection for his 'children' as he tries to take care of them from time to time.
Other times, he shows great fear towards his family, like when the deceased Maxwell haunted him on several occasions. Papa Acachalla has a love for material objects such as his car, his TV, and of course, jalapeño cheddar sausages he bought for $3.99.
Papa Acachalla has a problem with blood pressure, weight, and health in general. He can only maintain his blood pressure by eating 103 pounds of white-creamed Oreo in one day. This, however, makes his weight gradually increase by 103lbs a day. To worsen the situation, Papa Acachalla is missing both kidneys (both stolen by Prince Fang). Despite all of this, Papa Acachalla's infamousback from the Dead ability, as well as his identity as the doctor (a time lord alien with a death cheating reincarnation ability) allow him to remain more or less alive and well.
Papa Acachalla has an exponentially growing ego. Claiming he knows everything and is the perfect example of beauty, health and all-around excellence despite the fact that he is wrong on multiple occasions. These issues are difficult to correct due to both his reputation, falsely assuring others of his legitimacy, and that he refuses to accept that he has made a mistake.
Although Papa Acachalla tends to be irreversibly insane, it is revealed that there is an alternate universe in which Papa Acachalla appears to be completely normal, and lives on his farm with a family so ordinary it is almost scary. However, after being confronted by Johnny Toast, Steve (Minecraft's protagonist), and Superman, Papa Acachalla completely loses it, killing everyone with a nuclear bomb. Hinting that Papa Acachalla's lunacy is something unavoidable even within the confines of other dimensions
Papa seems to show both thick-skulled fearlessness, as well as unwavering paranoia. As he seems nonchalant when dealing with towering monsters and unspeakable evils, but quivers in fear when dealing with family and low-level ghosts commonly seen by him.
- José José José José
- Acachalla Man
- Papa Nadachalla
- Jack Links
- Papa Acamachalla
- The wondrous man who is bald
Papa Acachalla is seemingly immortal, having lived over 2,000 years and being able to come Back from the Dead. Acachalla has a huge arsenal of weaponry, not one to be anchored to one weapon like Gertrude. He is an experienced war veteran and hunter and has survived even the most hopeless of situations.
Being an ageless multi-dimensional hero, Papa Acachalla has traveled across most of space and time, having several alternate versions of himself dwelling in different universes. Strangely enough, most of these alternate Papas seem to harbor more superhuman abilities than the original.
Papa Acachalla often has an extensive, almost meta awareness of things directly concerning him at any given time. Being able to sense upcoming major threats around the planet simply because he's papa Acachalla. Even when unconscious, Papa Acachalla can speak through his belly button mouth with limited awareness of his surroundings.
His head is so bald it is said to be reflective. He has a lesser entity on his face known as Krimdala who resembles a badly made beard. His clothing includes a turquoise jacket with a dark blue striped shirt underneath covered with yellow barnacles, and dirty blue jeans. He wears a crucifix around his neck, meaning that he and/or the Acachallas are possibly religious.
In most drawings, he is seen with a turquoise/black jacket, and a white tank top or shirt underneath. The length of his beard also seems to increase. These variations while not canon, seem to portray papa Acachalla's more likely appearance. Based on descriptions that do not match with the Father Grigori player model.
In the Dark Souls video, Acachalla appears much as he does in the Gmod videos, but Has a slightly more muscular build and less facial hair.
Papa Acachalla has used RPGs, revolvers, and sometimes even a crossbow, but the most iconic weapon used by him is a Winchester Rifle (Also known as Annabelle). However, Papa Acachalla has also used numerous modern weapons like the M4, M16, AK-74, Barret M82, and many more. In a few cases, Acachalla has used explosives. Not much is known about the weaponry used by him in his earlier days, but as seen in the Gmod: Elevator Source mod the past Acachalla used the same Winchester Rifle as present-day Acachalla. In one episode with Sally, he used a Waffle Gun. It is easy to see that he respects his weapons, because in that episode he had reserved some of the ammo of the Waffle Gun. Like most of the Acachalla's, Papa has shown some hat of an affinity for the Davy Crockett. This is the case especially when he is faced with something very annoying of seemingly unstoppable.
- In the 5th Anniversary Livestream, Jordan revealed that he originally said "Papa Ogachalla" in his first appearance and Isaac misheard it as Acachalla and immediately responded with Billy's now-iconic line, "PAPA ACACHALLA!", leading to the name becoming adopted.
- Papa Acachalla was supposedly born in the 13th dimension.
- Once, he was almost crushed by a vault door in the "Gmod FALLOUT Weapons Mod" when Sally wanted to take over.
- No one knows what his first name is, though in one of the wars he was in, or all of them, he was known by the alias of "Scott". Papa Acachalla claims that "Papa Acachalla" is his full name and does not have a last or middle one but this is most likely a lie. In Shopping Mall Roleplay Map Part 2 it is proven his middle name is Stacy, so his full name is most likely Scott Stacy Acachalla.
- Papa currently weighs somewhere over a thousand pounds, with each of his legs weighing 500 pounds.
- He and Billy could have been replaced by Sally and the unnamed father, but this was already declined in later episodes. Venturian pronounced himself as Papa Acachalla in the Gmod Fallout weapons video, therefore, proves that the character is still Acachalla.
- Papa Acachalla has a miniature version of himself called Minichalla, who aids Billy and Sally when Papa is absent (Gmod Scary Dark NPC mod video).
- He hates Mondays, but for some reason, he sells Jalapeño Cheddar Sausages on that day.
- He does not enjoy discounts and sales when it comes to store business, he normally raises prices when he gets lousy business.
- He is extremely old (literally ancient), as he was born in late B.C. times. It is possible that Acachalla is immortal or at least has a very large life span in comparison to normal humans. It is implied that he is a Time Lord. Jordan has hinted that Papa Acachalla is a Time Lord in one of the earlier fan mail videos. Papa even said that he is in fact, the 15th Doctor.
- He is one of the most used characters in the VenturianTale role-plays, so he is possibly the mascot of VenturianTale.
- In Gmod MCDONALD Restaurant Roleplay Map, Papa Acachalla lost his arm because a customer pressed the on-button to the blender while Papa was sticking his hand in the blender to get a rat in it. It's unknown how he got his arm back in the next episode he was featured in, it may because he is a time lord, and his arm regenerated.
- It was said in the Camping Grounds Map video that Papa Acachalla "ain't nobody's papa", and that the children just come up to 7-11 saying "Papa Acachalla!", meaning that he is most likely not the legal father of his children. He hasn't signed any actual adoption papers for Billy, Sally, Spencer, or Sue, they just seem to just follow him around thinking he is their papa.
- His model in Gmod is of Father Grigori from Half-Life 2, but was given the name Papa Acachalla by Venturian.
- He has been in the American Revolution, the Mexican-American War, the American Civil War, World War I, World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, and the Iraq War.
- He likes very bad and corny movies. Apparently, it is because he likes to laugh at its' cheesiness.
- He has been married and divorced to Sally Betty Jessica, which doesn't make much sense because in another video he claimed that Sally Betty was his sister, he was probably lying about one of them.
- What is interesting about Acachalla and his family is that he survived multiple apocalypses.
- Papa Acachalla enjoys root beer, and beer.
- In the SBikes mod video, we learn Acachalla found Billy in the desert and Papa was a Native American Chief.
- His waffle recipe for Sally is a stove, a washing machine, a pot, a lampshade, a mattress, 5 blue barrels, a chair, a bird, and a few brains.
- He is in Sally's Weight Lifting Club, but he never wanted to be in it, from his continuous saying he "Couldn't lift weights".
- He only eats on Tuesday.
- He says he grew up in the play tunnels at McDonald's, which doesn't make much sense since he was born 2,000 years ago and was a Chief to Native Americans.
- He has a rival named Cleopatra who he fought with during the Vietnam War, even though they regretted that. Papa also said that Cleopatra stole Papa's role in the school play.
- He has a comic collection.
- He once walked into a building wearing nothing but a bathrobe and started throwing bowling balls at people.
- He has to eat 103 pounds of white creamed Oreos every day to maintain blood pressure and maintain his immortality as a Time Lord.
- He was turned into an Umbreon by the Toilet Toucher.
- He shaved a heart symbol from the hair on his back, because he is "all full of love."
- On the 4th of July, he ran around the yard telling family members to guess a number between 1 and 100. If they got it wrong he would throw a firework in their face, killing them.
- He gets drunk on water.
- Acachalla means "the whole dang universe" according to him.
- He prints out his own money called "Papa Acachalla Dollars" that are presumably worth one billion American dollars each, although it has been implied by Gertrude that these dollars are invalid.
- He created a time machine with a yacht, a few thrusters, and a lot of clocks Billy put on the boat.
- He was at one point addicted to eating human livers. But he stopped a while back.
- He is wanted by the Vodka Police due to a mistake.
- Spencer has given Papa Acachalla titles such as The Great Acachalla of the East, The Bald Warlord, The Wizard of Food and the TV repairman.
- He likes to eat Oreos.
- In times of great peril, such as a zombie apocalypse, Papa Acachalla has the technology to clone an entire army of himself. Though if used too much, the clones become misshapen and deformed.
- It was stated in Gmod ELEVATOR SOURCE Funny Co op Adventure Mod! (Garry's Mod), he has a baby nephew that got into rap music when he was 6 months old. His music is played in elevators.
- While it has been confirmed by Jordan himself that Papa Acachalla's catchphrase is "alright", he says it as infrequently as he would say any other word.
- He spends the last 45 years saving up money for a monster truck.
- In the SCARY GHOST HORROR MAP! - Gmod Haunted House Mod (Garry's Mod) video he was arrested (along with Johnny Toast) as The prime suspects of the murder of one Fred Spooker. After Toast escaped with a sport, Papa Acachalla temporarily replaced Ghost.
- Recently he moved into Maloney's house after the Incident with Higgilydiggilyhoogan. However he quickly decided to move again when he discovered the door talked, the grounds were surrounded by creepy fourth-dimensional rabbits, and he ate too many patties and transcended to a rabbit himself. Gertrude then started making mattresses out of his dead body.
- In the Dark Souls videos, the story is that Papa Acachalla was thrown into the Dark Souls universe when Gertrude hit him in the face with a crowbar.
- Contrary to popular belief, Acachalla has never been to Amsterville.
- He may be related to Kermit because Bobbio is both his and Kermit's uncle.
- Papa Acachalla serves as an enemy in Five Nights At VenturianTale during the eighth night, replacing Jordan during that night.
- He once claimed that he is everyone's papa. It is unknown if this is true or not.
- He states that he owns a motorcycle gang named ”The Popsicles”
- Due to his Timelord lineage, Papa Acachalla knows about TARDIS technology and has even owned a few, although it is unknown exactly which ones and how many.
- The Elevator was once piloted by Papa, but his house appears to be another TARDIS.
- He was a looked up to and a legend in the 2nd dimension, that was why he was transferred to the 1st dimension.
- It was mentioned he was 73 in Gmod SHOPPING MALL Roleplay Map! - Part 2 (Garry's Mod), though this could not be true
- Gmod ELEVATOR SOURCE Funny Co op Adventure Mod! (Garry's Mod)
- Gmod ELEVATOR SOURCE Funny Co op Adventure Mod! (Garry's Mod)
- Gmod ELEVATOR SOURCE Funny Co op Adventure Mod! (Garry's Mod)
- Gmod MOTORCYCLE SBikes Mod! - BACK FROM THE DEAD (Garry's Mod)
|Acachalla Roleplay Characters|
|Acachalla Family||Papa Acachalla • Gertrude • Billy • Sally • Spencer • Maddie • Sue|
|PIE||Johnny Ghost • Johnny Toast • Fred Spooker • Chris "Colon" Ghostie|
|Uncommon & Reoccuring Characters||Darth Calculus • Jimmy Casket • Toilet Toucher • Officer Maloney • Sally Betty Jessica • Maxwell • Princeton Quagmire • Cardboard Friend • Chakalata Soup • Freddie • Jose Jose Jose Jose • Prince Fang • Higgilydiggilyhoogan • Margaret Johnson|
|Barely Used Characters||Aimée • Chump Kazooie • Cleopatra • Ghostly Toilets • Poopoo • Principal Buttkicker • Mr. Sviggles • Skelly|
|One-time Characters||Bobo • Chicken-Man • Fake Billy • Freddio • Goober • Hurricane • Jeremy • Johnny Roast • Moleman • Old Man Jenkins • Papa Acachalla's Flareon • Charlie|
|Other-Dimensional Acachalla Famillies||Emochallas • Alternate Acachalla Family • Normalchallas • Notachalla • Aca-sorta-challa Family • The Villainchallas|