''WARNING: VenturianTale has had no involvement whatsoever in the creation/management of the VenturianTale Wiki. You can not reach them here. Instead, try finding them on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or deviantART.
- "Greetings, Fellow Adventurers, this is Venturian..."
- ―Jordan, at the beginning of all of his videos.
Jordan David Frye, also known as Venturian, is the leader and creator of the VenturianTale group. He is the oldest of the four siblings, and is in most of the videos. In addition to being the leader, he is also a musician and composer, and has a SoundCloud channel, where he regularily posts his compositions.
His name "Venturian" is a combination of the words "Adventure" and "Centurian". His name before he created VenturianTale was Jordanfrye750. The 'V' logo came from his Minecraft skin.
Jordan’s wife is Jessica Ott. The couple announced on Twitter and Instagram that they got married on October 29, 2019. As part of their wedding, they posted a couple of vlogs, as well as Q&A sessions on the VenturianTale YouTube channel. Jessica has since become a regular member of VenturianTale.
In a video Bethany released on June 19, 2021 titled "The Truth About VenturianTale", she details how she was raised in a household that was hard conservative Christian. She says how she and her siblings (Jordan, Cierra, and Isaac) weren't allowed to make any friends outside of themselves, and that women were treated as lower than men. She also stated that any disagreements of these ideals would basically mean that their parents would 'disown' them and their siblings would be forced to stop contact with them. This is what happened to Cierra and Bethany, which is why they no longer appear in VenturianTale videos. After this video's release, Jordan released a short statement in the form of a video apologizing for this, leading him to take a break from YouTube.
- Lord of the Rings
- Avengers, Serenity
- Digimon: The Movie
Favorite TV shows
- Doctor Who
- Terminator SCC
- Star Trek TNG
Favorite bands / musical artists
- Green Day
- My Chemical Romance
- Marina and the Diamonds
- TESV: Skyrim
- Bioshock Infinite
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Favorite gaming platform
- Xbox 360
NOTE: LIST IS INCOMPLETE
NOTE: LIST MAY BE INCOMPLETE
- He is the oldest of the group.
- He started the channel, and is the leader of the gang.
- He was born on February 3, 1991.
- His favorite weapon is the Crossbow. He is most efficent with this specific weapon, besides the Davy Crocket (then again, everyone is efficent with the Davy Crockett).
- His mentor's name was Tommy (in A Minecraft Tale).
- Out of the four of them, Venturian has played the most Characters in their role-plays.
- He collects superman figures
- He is sometimes mistaken for being "VenturianTale," even though VenturianTale is ALL of the Fryes. This could be the case since Jordan is nicknamed Venturian and Venturian and VenturianTale are similar.
- As stated in the forty-second episode of An Oblivion Tale, Jordan's head has a temperature of 39 degrees below zero above his eyebrows, making his hair a mushroom cloud.
- Jordan often references this wiki, often stating how impressed he is, suggesting fans to visit the site, and even for editors to make sure specific info is written.
- He is the pun master.
- He and his family are Christians, though, the denomination they belong to, if any, is not completely known.
- He was raised as a homeschooler.
- Doors hate him and he hates doors (as seen in Minecraft and Gmod)
- He loves piano, and is great at it as well.
- Has a small weakness if you sing the "I'm a bird" song or any remix sung by ImmortalKyodai (Cierra)
- He once attacked a chicken with nothing but a spoon when he was younger, but the chicken hurt him and Isaac had to step in to help.
- His major weakness is anything puke yella.
- Jordan once stabbed through his hand with a fork at dinner.
- He has an assumed dislike for Gingers and/or Bethany (Could be sibling teasing)
- As of the NEW HOUSE TOUR! Moving Vlog video, he is living in the basement, leading to his siblings referring to him as "Spencer".
- He considers both Chell from Portal and Rey from Star Wars as his bae.
- It is -39° Fahrenheit (233.705° Kelvin, -39.4° Celsius) above Jordan's eyebrows, according to Jordan freaks out - An Oblivion Tale Ep. 42.