A zombie clone of Johnny Toast was created (allegedly by the Toilet Toucher) to trick Johnny Ghost into thinking that Toast was back in his own body when in fact he was still body-swapped with Sally Acachalla. The clone stayed undercover with Ghost for several days without the latter noticing a thing (at the time Ghost had been trying to escape Toilet Toucher's dungeon/bedroom with several life-size superhero action figures and had just avoided causing a time-travel paradox whilst escaping, as well as having experienced a toilet exploding) when, during an investigation of Papa Acachalla's house, the clone revealed himself and went on the rampage with a knife, almost killing Ghost before being shot by Batman and falling into the Acachalla pool. Afterwards Acachalla successfully used "the Bobillator" to reverse the body-swap.
Ghost and Toast managed to escape from the Toilet Toucher's lair and Toast, still in Sally's body, went clothes shopping, apparently forgetting to tell Ghost. The clone took the opportunity to step in by pretending he had in fact been put back in his original body. Ghost noticed the new Toast looked less scruffy than the old Toast, but the imposter explained that he had been smartening himself up. His first case on the PIE team was that of a house haunted by Sonic the Hedgehog, who was perpetually trying to race the owner of the house.
The clone was almost indistinguishable from the original Toast, though he wasn't perfect. He had a slightly unnerving grin and an obsession with crosswords and cream cheese. he was also noticeably less scruffy-looking than the man he was impersonating.
- HAUNTED BY SONIC! - Gmod Sonic.exe Scary Mod! (Garry's Mod) (First Appearance)
- Gmod ACACHALLA BOAT RACE! Drivable Yacht Mod (Garry's Mod)
- Gmod Scary HUNT Horror Map! Part 3 (Garry's Mod)
- HAUNTED BY BATMAN! - Gmod Batman Mod (Garry's Mod) (Last Appearance)
- The reason for Toast's temporary disappearance and reappearance with a different look was because the original Johnny Toast playermodel (the unnamed protagonist of 2012 survival horror game I Am Alive), which was frequently subject to glitches and bugs, was removed from the workshop for unknown reasons. At the suggestion of SylarGrimm, Toast's playermodel was changed to that of Alan Wake from the video game of the same name. The clone idea was thought up on-the-spot during the filming of the HAUNTED BY BATMAN episode, which proved to be a challenge for Cierra who was having to voice both Toast and Sally over the phone whilst playing the clone chasing them around.