Gingeria is the homeland of the Gingerians. Captain Maloney landed there once when trying to find a Gingerian's parents (Which she never had). The planet mostly consists of a grassy hill terrain, filled with violent life forms.
List of Species
These are the species that inhabit Gingeria.
A long finger-like plant/alien that grows out of the ground.
The main species of the planet. Aliens that look like Vortigaunts.
Dinosaurs are a species that (apparently) died on earth a long time ago, but seem to be alive on Gingeria.
Goblins are a mentioned species. Gingeria is infested with them. They are a food source in Gingeria.
A Half-life 2 species that is a hostile species on Gingeria.
The wife of Papa Acachalla, she is a Gingerian.
A version of Gertrude from an alternate universe manipulated Captain Maloney into going on "a wild juice chase" around the galaxy looking for her lost parents. He accidentally killed her with a phaser after she revealed that she didn't have parents.
Uncle Booga is a citizen of Gingeria.
An alien dog that got killed by a rocket. It is possible that she/he lived on Gingeria.
- The Gingerian's model is the Vortigaunt alien from Half-Life.
- It is one of the first planets visited in Venturiantale.
- Their main species are Gingerians
- Whiskey was invented here.
- The Gingeria visited by Papa Acachalla is in fact different from the Gingeria seen in it's previous appearances; the set was in fact reused from the planet where a Gingerian alerted Captain Mari Tann that Bob Derp the Derpian was in fact a Romulan agent.
- There are actually three (known) versions of Gingeria: The first incarnation is the one Gertrude came from which is in an unknown dimension, the second is the version Captain Maloney visited that is in the gmod Star Trek/Starbuggers series, and the third is the one Papa Acachalla nuked.